How to make money on youtube : Do you know that many people earn thousands of dollars every month by showering their creativity on YouTube? Yes, through YouTube’s affiliate program, you can earn money online with your engaging and entertaining YouTube Channel.
Getting started with your YouTube Channel
You can create your very own YouTube Channel by subscribing with YouTube (or Google Account). Once you have created your account, you can add content according to your creativity. As soon as you see that the numbers of viewers for your video are rising, you may enable the YouTube monetization feature. YouTube monetization allows YouTube to place ads before viewers start watching your video.
Popular Trends or Unique Creativity?
Some of the most entertaining and hit channels brought by individuals that people like to watch on YouTube are based on niches like comedy, raising awareness, spoofs, reviewing products and services, cooking, and tutorial channels. However, creativity always pays and if you have something unique to put up on the internet, your hard work would pay off sooner or later. Whatever it is, the only method to weave out a successful YouTube channel is by building up a dedicated pool of audiences and subscribers.
It’s completely okay if you do not get many viewers in the first few months. There are many stories in which a particular video got hit within minutes of uploading and there are others which took over more than three months to get the same number of likes. Getting popular on YouTube would actually depend on the type, quality and the idea of the content. You must follow these tips to keep your channel live on the search list:
- Keep uploading videos regularly so that you don’t loose on your audience. Keep your schedules regular so that people get new content each time they visit your channel
- At the end of the videos, ask the viewer’s politely to like and subscribe to your YouTube Channel.
- Take time to reply to viewers comments (though, you need not answer anything and everything!)
- Tag your videos carefully so that it can easily show up in search results.
- Give a suitable heading that is relevant to your content and add a detailed description of the video as well.
- After every upload, share your YouTube videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.
Shooting for YouTube Videos
People will never subscribe to your YouTube channel is you use a poor camera and poor lighting sources and sound quality. Not only does technical conditions matter, driving traffic to your channel would largely depend on how and what you shoot. The sooner you realise that you require assistance of another person to help you shoot your videos, the better would be the results.
Earn money online with YouTube and Google Adsense
Linking your YouTube videos with Google Adsense not only increases your number of viewers but help you earn more money online. When someone clicks on the ad that is put by YouTube on your YouTube Channel or watches it for at least thirty seconds, you get paid per click. This may sound very small initially, but it adds up to thousands of dollars within months. You can make transfers via Paypal once you reach a threshold.